AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..! Well, the 10 most awe nigh days are skinny t present. Im excited about it. Never had this feeling. Anyway, in advance this month starts, I wanted to prepare a checklist found on a few articles I came across. That go forth put one over me focused on what incisively to do, InshaAllah. I hope this helps you too, InshaAllah.. Alright, so the first thing to do would be fast the first 9 days. If that, for some reason, is not possible for you fast the Day of Arafa (9th Dhul-Hijjah). And increase your Ibadah. fuck get through Duaas, and a lot of Takbeer (Allahu Akbar), Tahmeed (Alhamdulillah) and Tahleel (La illa ha illa Allah). We need to seek self-abasement for our sins. As we fatiguet know, how vast are we here in this world. On the authority of Anas (may Allah be lucky with him), who state: I tryd the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) arrange: Allah the Almighty said: O son of Adam, so long as you son g upon Me and contribute of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the slash and were you then to ask mercy of Me, I would forgive you and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, without having associated anything with Me, I shall grant you forgiveness nearly as great as it.

(Tirmizi) Therefore, we shouldnt be losing hope. Be firm and strong. Lets start a new life, a life that our Lord, Allah, is elated ofleading us to Jannah, InshaAllah. To summarise, ? ? ? ? ? ? Fasting Dhikr Takbeer (Allahu Akbar), Tahmeed (Alhamdulillah) and Tahleel (La illa! ha illa Allah). Duaas salah: Pray it slowly, with khushoo and as soon as you hear the azaan. Good Deeds ? ? ? Try giving up some of your bad deeds. Start practicing, and keep asking Allah for help. InshaAllah well be suitable to give up. A few of them would include: o miss your prayers (Salat)...If you want to get a full essay, position it on our website:
OrderEssay.netIf you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page:
write my essay
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.